Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Goodbye Post

And now, is when I say goodbye. My school assignment has been finished, and it is time to move onto other things. Thank you, to the few of you who followed me on this fun (short) journey. The discussions we had were so memorable.

I want everyone to know that they need to always keep dreaming, having Faith and changing into better people. Dreaming of the future is one of the most beautiful things you can do, but you have to remember that the present and the future are dependent upon one another. You cannot reach your dreams if you do not live in the moment but at the same time you must do things that bring you to the goals you have set out for yourself. The best way to reach your dreams is to have courage and trust in other people's True Selves, Love, and God. Which brings us to the importance of  Faith. There is little for me to say about Faith, because it is a subject different for each person and felt in a multitude of different forms. Although, I can say that I see Faith as the glue that holds everything together. It is what binds us and gives us trust in our True Self. If you can accomplish dreaming and keeping Faith, I promise that each day you will grow into a better and stronger person.

I dream that I will one day be able to share more of my ideas with the world. I know I will, although there is no way to tell whose life I will effect. Everything happens how it is supposed to, and if my journey is meant to help the whole planet, that is simply amazing. But if it is merely meant to build, nurture and teach the future family I know I will have, that is just as beautiful and amazing. I know my life will impact this world in some way.

So, will all of that aside, Goodbye. Enjoy this song, even if you don't enjoy country music. I used to hate it (except from Johnny Cash), but I couldn't help from loving this song.



Forever Grateful,
Autumn Star

PS Does anyone else sense a food blog in my future? Let me know what you think. :)

1 comment:

  1. Hey Autumn, are you going to continue this blog? A food blog sounds like fun, go for it if you have the time. :)

    ReplyDelete